Workflow Step: HTTP Request (Webhook)
Add new Workflow Step,
HTTP Request, to make calls to other applications and store the responses as variables.
- make a call to my server whenever a specific event happens (like a contact field changes) and pass that information to keep my data updated
- make a call to another software to start a process there (e.g. calling integromat or pabbly so they can run an automation there)
- make a call to another software to get some data in the response and then store it in respond.io
- request the status of an order and provide and send a message to the contact with that information
- request stock availability and provide and send a message to the contact with that information
NOTE: due to the complexity and cost of this STEP in will only be available to our Enterprise, Reseller and CUSTOM customers.
marked this post as